Due to Washington State gambling requirements, we have recently revised our “Ace of Clubs” game at your Eagles #1. This game is very similar to the well known ‘Queen of Hearts‘ game you’ve seen elsewhere.
If you don’t know about it, here’s how it works:
- You must be an Aerie #1 or Auxiliary #1 member to play.
- Tickets will only be sold on Sunday, the day of the drawing. They’re $1 per ticket.
- The pot for the drawing will be posted next to the game board. That’s the pot you will win if you choose the Ace of Clubs card
- The drawing is at 5:15 pm. We stop selling tickets at 5pm.
- You MUST be present to win.
- if your ticket is drawn, you pick one of the available card envelopes.
- if the card is the Ace of Clubs – you win the pot!
- If you choose any other card, you win $5.
If you don’t play, you can’t win… and we have $3 angus burger baskets from 3:00-6:00 and the rest of Sunday-Funday action.