Here’s what is happening this week and the coming weeks…
- Sunday May 24th: We will be open for Sunday-Funday if you’re in town 2pm ’til 8pm or so.
- Memorial Day: The Mother Aerie will be closed Memorial Day. “All gave some… some gave all.” We remember and we are thankful.
- Wednesday: Taco Night!
- Friday: Prime Rib Dinner and later Karaoke with Mr. Bill
- Saturday May 30th: Come dance to the Country All Star Trio Saturday May 30th 7:30pm. No cover / bring food for the North Helpline food bank and tip the volunteer band.
- Sunday May 31st: Officer Installation @ 1pm
- Tuesday June 2nd: Auxiliary Meeting @ 7pm
- Wednesday June 3rd: Aerie Meeting @ 7pm; Taco Night!
- Saturday June 6th: First Saturday Food Bank Dance – Jenny and the Tomcats. No cover / bring food for the North Helpline food bank and tip the volunteer band. 7:30pm
- Saturday June 13th: Folicion Cajun Dance @ 7:30pm.
That’s right! Thursday nights are the best night to pop in to the club. Come in for the A/C, the chance to win big cash on the Ace of Clubs drawing and stay for the rockin’ sounds of Dave the Spazz from 6-9pm.
Eagles No. 1 : Drinking for Charity (and rocking your world) since 1898.
Come on in and dance to some great music provided by the County All Stars! No cover just bring some food for the North Helpline Food bank and tips for the band! Music starts at 7:30! See you all there…..great music for a great cause!
We’re open at 12:30 for the 1pm Tuesday July 1st for the World Cup matchup with Belgium. Come cheer on your Yankee boys on the giant 12 foot projector screen. If you get thirsty, we have all the usual great drinks as well as our new “fresh squeezed” drink menu including Caipirinhas, Greyhounds, Screwdrivers, Kamakazies and more.
We’ll see you at the club!
Way to go all members of the Seattle No. 1 Eagles!
Kate Murphy, of the Hunger Intervention Program, accepts a check some of the Members of the Seattle Eagles No. 1 in the amount of $1111.11!
The Hunger Intervention Program?
One in four Washington children live in households where families experience hunger. The Healthy HIP Packs Program, a weekend food backpack program, provides an important food resource for the children in these families when school meals are not available.
Watch the Stanley Cup playoffs tonight at the club on the big screen. Face off at 6pm.
We’re open this Saturday with your special guest bartender Darin. Feeling thirsty? Come on in. We’re here for your thirst quenching needs.
All you #1 Aerie Brothers, come cast your ballot on May 7th from 4pm 7pm!
Another fun night of Family Karaoke at the Mother Aerie!
The Mother Aerie is proud to help the Greater Northwest Chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Society. Worthy President Dan Kerege presents a check to Gretchen Littell. Gretchen is dedicated to ending this disease by raising money each year in the annual M.S. Walk. Walk on Gretchen!